Australian Apprenticeship Support Network (AASN)
Mas have been selected by the Australian Government as an Australian Apprenticeship Support Network (AASN) provider.
What is the Australian Apprenticeship Support Network (AASN)?
The Australian Government’s Department of Education, Skills and Employment has selected eleven AASN providers to provide support services to prospective and current employers, and apprentices and trainees.
What is an AASN provider?
As an AASN provider, Mas Experience helps apprentices, trainees and employees to better navigate the trainee and apprentice system in Australia. This includes being the first point of contact to provide information, support and advice to apprentices, trainees and employers throughout the process.
- To start an apprenticeship or traineeship in Australia, you must use an AASN provider
- The AASN network is made up of eleven providers from more than 400 locations nationally.
Read more information about AASN on the Australian Apprenticeships website.
The AASN Code of Conduct
As an AASN provider, Mas are bound by the AASN Code of Conduct.
In accordance with the Code, Mas will provide:
- Accurate, current and comprehensive information and advice to employers, Australian Apprentices and other interested persons;
- Appropriate and relevant aptitude and assessment tools which meet Departmental Guidelines, to assist individuals with finding suitable training;
- Gateway services to individuals who seek this assistance, including prospective Australian Apprentices, employers and individuals interested in information about a non-apprenticeship VET pathway; and
- Australian Apprentices with connections to appropriate training to equip them with the required skills for their employer.
Mas will also:
- Be open and honest at all times;
- Be respectful and courteous in their dealings with all clients; and
- Inform clients of their rights, obligations and entitlements.
To read the full Code of Conduct, visit AASN’s Code of Conduct.